These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) governs your use of all websites, mobile applications owned or operated by 1305932 B.C. LTD. (“the Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), including the website located at Divorceandbreakup.com (the “site”) as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto. This includes other online activities involving our products and services (all of which are collectively referred to as the “Services”). Please read the terms and conditions very carefully. By using services offered by us, you affirm that you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. If you refuse to abide by these terms, you may respectfully not use the services offered by us.
We are not a law firm. Using our services does not create an attorney-client relationship. We do not provide legal service and/or advice. The Service may provide contact details and/or provide access or introduction to attorneys and/or other licensed individuals/professionals, including by providing contact information. If you need any legal assistance pertaining to your situation, we highly recommend that you consult a licensed attorney in your area.
- User Responsibilities
- Provide accurate, true and complete information whenever asked.
- Maintain and update any information that may be required for the service requested by you. It is your responsibility for maintaining any service and/or equipment that may be required by you to access our Services.
During the registration process, you may be asked to select a username and password. The company may refuse to grant you a username or revoke your username at any given time for any reason in its sole discretion, including in the events that we determine that any such username impersonates someone else, is illegal, inappropriate or otherwise offensive in any manner, or is protected by any propriety rights law or Intellectual Property rights laws, or otherwise may create confusion. You will be solely responsible for the confidentiality of username and password required to access our services. You further agree to not sell or transfer your credentials to any third party. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE COFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR CREDENTIALS (USERNAME AND PASSWORD) AND FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT. THE COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS PARTNERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR CREDENTIALS CONFIDENTIAL.
- Prohibited Activities
By using our Services, you agree to refrain yourself from:
- Violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation.
- Transmit any material that is abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Transmit any material that you know to be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- Stalk, harass, bully, or harm another individual.
- Knowingly transmit any material that contains adware, malware, spyware, software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Defeat or interfere with any security feature of the Service provided by us, or attempt to do so.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service by us or servers or networks connected to the Service provided by us, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service.
- Alter or modify any content or component of the Service, other than content you have posted using the Service.
- Restriction on Use of Content of the Company.
The Information contained on this site, including images, designs, photographs, videos, sounds, graphics, data, writings, texts and other materials (collectively “Content”) are the property of the Company and are protected by copyrights, trademarks and etc. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, download, and print portions of this site solely for the purposes of using this site for the authorized uses described above. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on all copies of the Contents. You shall comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this website and prevent unauthorized copying of the Contents. However, the Company does not grant you expressed or implied right.
- User Submissions
The service provided by us may enable you to post and share textual comments, photos, videos and other content in the publically accessible part of the website (“User Submission”).
When you post or provide any user submission, you grant us and our partners, affiliates, representatives, a non-exclusive, fully paid, royalty free, worldwide license, along with the right to display, publically perform, distribute, store, transmit, broadcast, edit, modify and reuse your user submission in any manner.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of confidentiality with respect to any user submission. You further understand viral nature of the social media and therefore, understand that any content that you don’t want to be viewed by others should not be posted to the Service.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own all rights in your User Submissions or, alternatively, you have acquired all necessary permissions and rights in your User Submissions to enable you to grant to the company the rights in your User Submissions described herein.
- Your User Submissions do not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party.
You further acknowledge that the company doesn’t necessarily pre-screen any of the user submissions uploaded by you or other users. However, the company has the right to pre-screen, or review after the initial posting, for various reasons. The company has the sole discretion to remove any user submission and further terminate your access to the services provided by us for any reason or no reason. The company further disclaims any and all liability in connection to any and all user submissions. Therefore you agree to waive any legal and equitable rights or remedies you may have against the company with respect to any and all user submissions.
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the Services provided by us, for any reason, with or without notice. FURTHER, YOU AGREE THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR REMOVING YOUR (OR ANY OTHER PERSON’S) USER SUBMISSIONS OR SUSPENDING OR TERMINATING YOUR (OR ANY OTHER PERSON’S) ACCESS TO THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY US (OR ANY PORTION THEREOF).
- Modification to the Services Provided by the Company.
The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to you. The Company shall not be liable to you or any third party should the Company exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Services provided by us.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY US IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, WITH RESPECT TO ANY OF THE MATERIALS, CONTENT, OR INFORMATION ON THIS SITE OR ANY GOODS OR OTHER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED, SOLD, OR DISPLAYED ON THIS SITE OR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE GENERALLY, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY OF INFORMATION, QUALITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTION’S LAW APPLIES TO THIS AGREEMENT.
The Company and its affiliates make no warranties or representations that the Service will meet your requirements or that the results that may be obtained from use of the Service will be accurate or reliable. Further, the Company and its affiliates make no warranties or representations about the availability of the Service provided by us, the accuracy or completeness of content available on or through the Services provided by us, or the content of any websites linked to the Service. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any:
- Errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of content or confidentiality.
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from access to or use of the Service provided by us or inability to access or use the said Services.
- Unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein (including any and all User Submissions).
- Any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Services provided by us by any third party.
- Loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, e-mailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on or through the Services provided by us.
- Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES WERE ADVISED OF, KNEW OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM YOUR (OR ANYONE USING YOUR ACCOUNT’S) USE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY US. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES EXCEEDING THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO THE COMPANY DURING THE SIX-MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE INCIDENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents (“Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) that they may incur as a result of or arising from:
- Any information (including, without limitation, your User Submissions, Feedback or any other content) you submit, post or transmit on or through the Services provided by us or otherwise provide to us.
- Your use of the Services provided by us.
- Your violation of these Terms.
- The violation of any rights of any other person or entity, including, without limitation, any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any person or entity, by you (or anyone using any of your accounts) or by your User Submissions.
If you are a Professional, you also agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from and against any and all claims relating to or that may be asserted by your clients. The Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defenses.
- Age of Majority
The Services provided by us is not intended for children under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not use our Services.
You affirm that you are the applicable age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence or older.
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive and final statement of the agreement between you and the Company, and govern your use of the Services provided by us. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If for any reason any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible to give effect to the intent of the parties, and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect. The section titles in these Terms and any Additional Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- Modification to Terms.
The effective date of these Terms is September 14, 2021.
- Electronic Consent
You agree to be bound by any affirmation, assent, or agreement you transmit through this website, including but not limited to any consent you give to receive communications from the Company solely through electronic transmission. You agree that when in the future you click on an “I agree,” “I consent,” or other similarly worded “button” or entry field with your mouse, keystroke, or other computer device, your agreement or consent will be legally binding and enforceable and the legal equivalent of your handwritten signature.